Monday, May 7, 2018

I Know the Lord is in the Details of our Lives

Hey everyone!

Great week here in Santa Clarita!  Lots of good stuff happening and time is flying by!  Quicker that I would hope.  I have learned a lot here on my mission and from each and every companion.

We had MLC this week and it was really good.  We had some good discussions.  It was the last one for me in my mission.  I have loved those meetings and learning from one another.






Elder Martin with Elder Ybarguen



Elder Hadley and Elder Martin


Priscilla and Samira are still doing well!  They are both progressing so well, and are getting closer and more ready for their baptisms!  They came to church again this Sunday!  Which is awesome!  It was a really good, spiritual testimony meeting, and to end it, we sand hymn #136, "I know that my Redeemer lives".  If you want to feel the Spirit quickly, listen to that song.

We knocked a lot of doors this week.  We didn't do too much teaching, other than those lessons with Priscilla and Samira, and then that of everyone we talked to on their doorsteps and in the streets.  We spent a lot of time on the streets and talking with everyone and knocking a lot of doors.  We found a couple of really cool people this last week.

I know the Lord is in the details of our lives.  I've seen and RECOGNIZED the blessings of the Lord in my life, and am doing my best to REMEMBER  those blessings.  I know that from the things we do, and exercising our faith, we can be a blessing to those around us.

Mosiah 8:18 Thus God has provided a means that man, through faith, might work mighty miracles; therefore he becometh a great benefit to his fellow beings.

I love you all!

Elder Martin



The flowers are bloomin'











"I pray that we may make a continuing effort in faith to recognize, remember, and give thanks for what our Heavenly Father and our Savior have done and are doing to open the way home to Them."  Henry B. Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment