Monday, July 18, 2016

Baptismal Dates and Broken Bones



Elder Martin's email 7/18/2016



This is a bit of the email he sent to me and Allen.  As parents, this is what we want to be hearing.


























I asked Colby why he had to go on exchanges with spanish speaking companions, his entire district, except for him and Elder Jensen is spanish speaking.  Elder Jensen is the district leader so that is the reason.

Also, I looked up the filipino word; balut.  I told him he absolutely did not have to eat it!  It is a developing bird embryo that is boiled and eaten from the shell.  It was a common street food in the Philippines.




These pictures are from the internet.  Rude or not, I would not eat this. Ever!



"We draw closer to the Savior as we, out of pure love, serve others for Him."
 President Henry B. Eyring






No comments:

Post a Comment