Monday, July 24, 2017

It's all about your commitment to Christ







Hello everyone!  I don't have too much time this week to write, but I hope all is going well for all of you!  We were able to go out and knock a lot of doors again!  Sure is getting better and better each door!  We've been able to find a couple more investigators again, too!

One investigator that we met last week, named Aaron, is really progressing well.  He lives in our complex, so it's convenient to keep in contact with him.  In fact, we have a lot of investigators in our complex.  11 of them.  We've knocked all 500+ apartments in our complex in the last 3 weeks.  Pretty soon, this will be a ward of it's own.

I'm loving the mission!  It sure is hard at times.  But we know there is a spectrum- as hard as it gets, it will be more rewarding than it was hard!  Everything is like that in life!

I love the chance I have, set apart, to study the words of Christ every morning.  It is such a blessing to have the scriptures in our lives.  I would encourage you all to take a little more time, to study the scriptures.  You can only get closer to our loving Heavenly Father, and Savior Jesus Christ.  It's all about your commitment to Christ.  I KNOW this will be the result for you as well, as I've seen it happen to me.

I love you all!  Have a great week!

Elder Martin


























"When the focus of our lives is on Jesus Christ and His gospel, we can feel joy regardless of  what is happening- or not happening - in our lives."  
Russell M. Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment